Niagara Falls Glass Painting in Honor of Regina Parmer
$9.00 – $139.00
This is the painted glass piece I created in September, 2021 in honor of Regina Parmer, the 36-year-old nurse from Niagara Falls who disappeared on August 20, 2002. Her remains were found almost three months later. I painted a 14 inch by 11 inch piece of frame glass with Pebeo Vitrea glass paints.
What you’re buying in an image of the piece placed on a mantle in my home, printed on either a poster or a stretched canvas.
- Abrasion resistant surface easily stands up to the print production process, packaging, and handling
- Ready to Hang, Full Gallery Wrapped and Framed Canvas
- 16 mil, 310gsm; Fine weave (oxford 1-over-1)
- 35% cotton, 65% polyester; Satin Finish
- High quality resin-coated photo base paper
- Satin photo finish, maximum color gamut, dmax, and image resolution
- Heavy weight (230 gsm); 9 mil base
- Ships in protective tube
- Lasts 95 years inside. 5 years in direct sunlight
If you’d like to make your own glass painting of Niagara Falls, you can download the template I made here.